Monday, February 4, 2013

Unremembered by Jessica Brody: ARC Book Review

Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)


This book was awesome. Its great how Jessica Brody wrote the book in a style were we are slowly learning everything along with Sera. I loved Sera's character so much. She was so strong willed and yet hesitant at the same time which I found made it really easy to relate to her character. I also adored the relationship between her and Zen. Although she didn't remember him she had the feelings of loving him deep down inside that were affecting the choices she was making. I'll admit I was shocked with the time-traveling aspect of it. I completely wasn't expecting it because I was leaning more toward just like a genetically made human and just that. However the time-traveling aspect just made this book a thousand times better! I can't wait to see what book two has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment